Wednesday, September 14, 2005

We are nothing


we r nothing by timo maas

i'm a believer,
well thats not strictly true
i'm more of a make-believer
but it sort of adds up to the same thing.
here in the lap of the Gods neither party holds a universal truth of my hopes that r like litter on the open road for everybody to drive thru. teetering on the swarf,
my physical limitations dwarfed just by the wonder of living,
brought on from no real reason other than just the wonder of life
and now, being wot i want to be catches up so fast with me,
i have to make up better and newer possibilities just to keep up with myself
and nothing is a problem.
my mouth dry for the heat of endless possible futures
and the sweet promise of tomoro quenching my thirst.
all we need to do now is cheat death for as long as we can,
so that wen the day finally comes
we can pull a clean sheet from our pockets
and write down all that we have achieved,
all that we have seen,
to make sure we have left nothing behind
we r nothing
we r nothing
we r nothing other than that, that we give away for free
we r nothng but the sum total of our parts

No comments: