Thursday, September 01, 2005

feels like i'm stuck in reverse...


Fix you by Coldplay
When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
Tears stream down your face
when you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face
And I
Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face
And I
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you


going to colour code my take on the lines of this song... one of my fave songs at the moment and it brings me to tears everytime...
  • trying and not succeeding reminds me of 2004 and 2005
  • thats my problem at the moment... insomnia probably due to overthinking. even after taking herbal sleeping pills i lay awake for hrs... maybe i should take more than just 2pills... ha ha ha...
  • stuck in reverse : story of my life... i think linkin park said it best wen they said "never moving foreward so there'll never be a past". i already have a shitty past... and with my luck i shouldnt move foreward... cos from my experience, even wen u think it cant get any worse... it actually can and for me it probably will...
  • lost myself somewhere along the way... been trying to get it back but its so hard trying to change the way u think... to change wot u believe about urself... anyone know a good hypnotist???
  • its quite sad really... i love someone and its going nowhere, i know it is... i've always known... i just wish i didnt feel anything at all... no love, no pain, no loneliness, no happiness...nothing
  • now i look at 2004 and 2005... cant decide which yr was worse... i was so happy wen 2004 ended, i really thort 2005 was bringing with it only good things...surprise... things can actually get worse... but i have a good bunch of friends and it doesnt matter how hard and hopeless things get, i know they'r there for me if i want them
  • u have to make mistakes in order to succeed... so u know wot not to do next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that this is my fav song at the moment... I've been through a hard time myself lately and I keep thinking 'lights will guide you home'. I don't know where home is... I don't know where to look for these lights but everytime something goes right in my life I realise that another light must've just come on to show me the way and light up my future.

I hope you're seeing your lights too...

Sometimes it may feel like you're drowning in darkness, but don't be afraid to look towards the light, take that glimmer of light and turn it into a torch that will lead the way for you.