Tuesday, August 23, 2005

i'm normal rite??

for someone who doesnt know me, going thru my fone will be quite a laugh, actually, even to someone who knows me it'll be a laugh. i have the funniest names for ppl and stuff on my fone...
  • my memory card : i've called it alzheimers
  • my sms tone : 'ring ring ring...'
  • folder for video clips : mini mooveez
  • folder for tones is split into 2 : kitch & cool (note to self : delete kitch)

the weird names i've given ppl are in alphabetical order:

  • alan blue eyes : cos i know 2 and 1 has blue eyes, duh!!
  • bee anchor = bianca
  • brotha bear : my brother
  • bugga off : u cross me, i change ur name... kapeesh!!
  • danish poo pants : my sister
  • doc crazy lady deborah : my theory on therapists is a whole new post althogher
  • dude : my dad... yes, i call him dude...
  • Hell No : its like a note-to-self wen smsing and scrollong down contact list, 'hell no' doesnt get 1
  • marie bizkit : a nickname that just wont go away, sorry marie
  • moo : my mom... yes, i call her moo
  • no way in hell bruce ew ew : some freak i met on a sms chat thing
  • psycho-boy-stoner-chic-beata : self explanatory i think. i know u must be thinking that i should delete the weirdo's but how will i know which calls to ignore??
  • silly unhapi 'hapi boy' : love is blind
  • thee darth fader : this guy always makes plans with me only to fade on me... ignore!!
  • ZAdrian : adrian actually, last yr wen my x broke up with me i went on a sorrows drowning mission and wen trying to call him @1:30am i actidentally dialled the 1st number on my fone, got voicemail, needless to say his wife was not happy about the 'but i still love u ' message... moved his number to last on my fone.

No comments: