Monday, February 27, 2006

:::my personal favourite posts:::
(yes i've read them all again, well the ones i liked that is)

  • this is me ****
  • thort for the day **
  • CONfidence *****
  • dead like me *****
  • stress related ***
  • Hypocrits ****
  • temporary insanity ***
  • the complete idiots guide to me : chapt 1 *****
  • us girls are worse than u think ****
  • the game ***
  • just a notch in my bedpost ****
  • anger, hurt and many tears ****
  • feels like i'm stuck in reverse ***
  • cynical ***
  • pleased to meet u, i'm naive **
  • i'm lazy, so wot?! ***
  • i'm normal rite? ***
  • u get me ***
  • opportunist men r poo!!! ***
  • the things we do for fun ****
  • its not nicotine ***
  • warranty conspiracy ***
  • so it starts here *****

mmm... its been a long couple of months. the star rating has more to do with how much i njoyed writing that particular post. and i usually only enjoyed the most creative ones... here's to many many more...

No comments: